1948 Leather e-gift card
Available in a variety of amounts, electronic gift certificates are a great option for that hard-to-buy-for person! This is the best option for immediate delivery and use!
- 1948 Leather Gift Cards don't expire for 5 years and carry no fees
- Multiple gift card denominations to choose from
- Redeemable towards items store-wide at 1948leathercompany.com and at certain in-person Rebekah Scott Designs events (check www.shoprsd.com/events for a full list of events accepting physical and e-gift cards)
- e-Gift cards sent by email are available for immediate delivery and use
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- 1948 Leather Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on 1948leathercompany.com and certain in-person national events (check www.shoprsd.com/events for a full list of events accepting physical and e-gift cards)
Every single product we make is handmade in a workshop located in rural South Dakota.
This workshop is run by Paige, who specializes in custom saddles and specialty leather goods. She is part of a third-generation saddle making business, well known in the region for its artisan work.
In addition to being our sole maker, Paige contributes as a co-designer in all of our products. Her knowledge, direction, insight and extensive experience with leather make her an integral part of the designing process.
Paige and our team are genuine partners who believe in this project, our products and our vision for 1948 Leather.
If you are ordering a ready to ship product, your item will ship within 5-7 business days of placement.
From leather hide to mailbox, please allow 3-4 weeks for us to hand craft your customized products.
Orders are shipped Priority Mail or UPS from South Dakota. You'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as the shipping label has been generated and again when it has been delivered.
Unfortunately, 1948 Leather cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date due to delays from mail carriers. Your tracking information will be in your shipping email and the postal carrier can be contacted directly with any delivery-specific questions.