Ready to Ship Lauren
These handcrafted Lauren bags are vailable in our Heritage leather colors and are ready-made, which means they will ship within 5 to 7 business days of your order. Don't see the leather color you prefer? Order it here!
- Over-the-shoulder tote in unlined, full-grain cow leather.
- Magnetic snap top closure.
- Exterior front long pocket with a snap closure.
- Exterior D-Ring, perfect to clip on a Tassel or Key Fob (both sold separately).
- Inside pocket option (see photo gallery)
- Standard option features long zipper pocket, an open pocket for your essentials, two pen loops, D-ring to secure your keys, and a small coin purse with snap closure
- Card Slot option features long zipper pocket, an open pocket for your essentials, one pen loop, D-ring to secure your keys, and two card slot pockets
- Removable luggage strap upgrade (see photo gallery)
- Length: 20"
- Depth: 15"
- Width: 6"
- Handle Drop: 11"
Every single product we make is handmade in a workshop located in rural South Dakota.
This workshop is run by Paige, who specializes in custom saddles and specialty leather goods. She is part of a third-generation saddle making business, well known in the region for its artisan work.
In addition to being our sole maker, Paige contributes as a co-designer in all of our products. Her knowledge, direction, insight and extensive experience with leather make her an integral part of the designing process.
Paige and our team are genuine partners who believe in this project, our products and our vision for 1948 Leather.
If you are ordering a ready to ship product, your item will ship within 5-7 business days of placement.
From leather hide to mailbox, please allow 3-4 weeks for us to hand craft your customized products.
Orders are shipped Priority Mail or UPS from South Dakota. You'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as the shipping label has been generated and again when it has been delivered.
Unfortunately, 1948 Leather cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date due to delays from mail carriers. Your tracking information will be in your shipping email and the postal carrier can be contacted directly with any delivery-specific questions.