Our handcrafted Lauren bag is available in Black, Carbon, Honey, or Tobacco leather colors.
- Over-the-shoulder tote in unlined, full-grain cow leather.
- Magnetic snap top closure.
- Exterior front long pocket with a snap closure.
- Exterior D-Ring, perfect to clip on a Tassel or Key Fob (both sold separately).
- Interior utility pouch, featuring long zipper pocket, an open pocket for your essentials, three pen loops, D-ring to secure your keys, and a small coin purse with snap closure.
- Length: 20"
- Depth: 15"
- Width: 6"
- Handle Drop: 11"
Every single product we make is handmade in a workshop located in rural South Dakota.
This workshop is run by Paige, who specializes in custom saddles and specialty leather goods. She is part of a third-generation saddle making business, well known in the region for its artisan work.
In addition to being our sole maker, Paige contributes as a co-designer in all of our products. Her knowledge, direction, insight and extensive experience with leather make her an integral part of the designing process.
Paige and our team are genuine partners who believe in this project, our products and our vision for 1948 Leather.
Once your order is placed, the production of your product will begin. Because each product is handmade, please expect the production process to take 2-3 weeks.
Once we have your order in hand, we'll ship it to you Priority Mail from South Dakota. We'll email you the tracking information as soon as it leaves our door.
From leather hide to mailbox, please allow 3-4 weeks to receive your order.