The 5 Step Grant Writing Process
- Pray for guidance from God in your search for grant opportunities.
- Research potential grants to find the best fit for your non-profit's mission.
- Develop a thorough project plan that aligns with the grant guidelines and addresses a clear need in your community.
- Write a compelling proposal that highlights your non-profit's strengths and demonstrates the impact your project will have.
- Submit your proposal and trust in God's plan, even if the outcome is not what you expected.
Remember, grant writing can be a challenging process, but it is an opportunity to trust in God's provision and work towards His kingdom. May He bless your efforts as you seek to make a difference in your community.