The small and stylish Adlee crossbody bag is the perfect "take anywhere" bag! It has a spacious interior for your phone, wallet, keys and other essentials plus an exterior pocket to quickly and easily access your items on the go.
- Pioneer leather is supple, soft and does not stand on its own (Evergreen, Indigo, Midnight, Sand, Sunset, Wine)
- Pebble leather is soft with a textured finish and does not stand on it's own (Olive)
- Soft crossbody bag made from unlined, full-grain cow leather
- Adjustable slider crossbody strap
- Front flap pocket with snap closure
- Top zipper closure with braided zipper pull
- The Adlee bag is included with all Paige bag purchases
8" L x 1.75" W x 8.5" D
Handle Drop: 13"-26"
Every single product we make is handmade in a workshop located in rural South Dakota.
This workshop is run by Paige, who specializes in custom saddles and specialty leather goods. She is part of a third-generation saddle making business, well known in the region for its artisan work.
In addition to being our sole maker, Paige contributes as a co-designer in all of our products. Her knowledge, direction, insight and extensive experience with leather make her an integral part of the designing process.
Paige and our team are genuine partners who believe in this project, our products and our vision for 1948 Leather.
If you are ordering a ready to ship product, your item will ship within 5-7 business days of placement.
From leather hide to mailbox, please allow 3-4 weeks for us to hand craft your customized products.
Orders are shipped Priority Mail or UPS from South Dakota. You'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as the shipping label has been generated and again when it has been delivered.
Unfortunately, 1948 Leather cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date due to delays from mail carriers. Your tracking information will be in your shipping email and the postal carrier can be contacted directly with any delivery-specific questions.