Ready to Ship Wallet
Our traditional bifold wallet is a must-have accessory! Our wallet features a simple and stylish pull-through closure and will be sure to keep you organized with three card slots, large flat pocket for checks, cash or receipts plus a long pocket with snap closure, perfect for coins! Our wallet also features a D-Ring so you can attach one of our stylish Key Fobs for wristlet-style carrying!
Available in our Heritage, Pioneer and Pebble leathers, this item will ship within 5-7 business days of your order. Don't see the leather color you prefer? Order it here!
- Heritage leather is structured, rugged and stands on its own (Black, Honey, Light Carbon, Merlot, Red, Tobacco)
- Pioneer leather is supple, soft and does not stand on its own (Chocolate, Crimson, Evergreen, Midnight, Sand, Sunset, Wine)
- Pebble leather is soft with a textured finish and does not stand on it's own (Olive)
- Large wallet in unlined, full-grain cow leather
- Pull-through closure
- Long snap pocket inside for change
- Flat pocket for checks, cash, or notes
- Three pockets for up to 3 cards each
- D-Ring to easily attach Key Fob or Tassel
8" L x 4" D x 3/8" W
Every single product we make is handmade in a workshop located in rural South Dakota.
This workshop is run by Paige, who specializes in custom saddles and specialty leather goods. She is part of a third-generation saddle making business, well known in the region for its artisan work.
In addition to being our sole maker, Paige contributes as a co-designer in all of our products. Her knowledge, direction, insight and extensive experience with leather make her an integral part of the designing process.
Paige and our team are genuine partners who believe in this project, our products and our vision for 1948 Leather.
If you are ordering a ready to ship product, your item will ship within 5-7 business days of placement.
From leather hide to mailbox, please allow 3-4 weeks for us to hand craft your customized products.
Orders are shipped Priority Mail or UPS from South Dakota. You'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as the shipping label has been generated and again when it has been delivered.
Unfortunately, 1948 Leather cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date due to delays from mail carriers. Your tracking information will be in your shipping email and the postal carrier can be contacted directly with any delivery-specific questions.