Last Chance Reid
Whether you're working from home, in an office or from your local coffee shop, our Reid backpack and satchel-style bag has your back. This versatile bag can fit your laptop or tablet, wallet, and other essentials with ease.
- Crafted in unlined, full-grain cow leather
- Long flap and pull through top closure
- Top handle to carry as a briefcase
- Buckle strap can be configured for backpack or crossbody wear
- Inside pocket features long zipper pocket, an open pocket for your essentials, two pen loops, D-ring to secure your keys, and a small coin purse with snap closure
- Braided detail option on the front flap (see photo gallery)
13" L x 14" H x 4" D
Satchel Drop: 20-24"
Backpack Strap: 10-15" each
Every single product we make is handmade in a workshop located in rural South Dakota.
This workshop is run by Paige, who specializes in custom saddles and specialty leather goods. She is part of a third-generation saddle making business, well known in the region for its artisan work.
In addition to being our sole maker, Paige contributes as a co-designer in all of our products. Her knowledge, direction, insight and extensive experience with leather make her an integral part of the designing process.
Paige and our team are genuine partners who believe in this project, our products and our vision for 1948 Leather.
If you are ordering a ready to ship product, your item will ship within 5-7 business days of placement.
From leather hide to mailbox, please allow 3-4 weeks for us to hand craft your customized products.
Orders are shipped Priority Mail or UPS from South Dakota. You'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as the shipping label has been generated and again when it has been delivered.
Unfortunately, 1948 Leather cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date due to delays from mail carriers. Your tracking information will be in your shipping email and the postal carrier can be contacted directly with any delivery-specific questions.